Members of the IMPAQT consortium signed an agreement to collaborate on ensuring that different building blocks of Quantum Computing are well-interfaced. In the future, this will allow Quantum Computer manufacturers to easily integrate subsystems.
The members of the IMPAQT consortium are:
- Orange QS – Integrated quantum system provider
- Qblox– Quantum control and readout stack provider
- Delft Circuits – Cryogenic i/o quantum hardware provider
- QuantWare – Quantum Processor provider
- Qu & Co – Algorithms for industry-relevant quantum advantage
The post Dutch Quantum Computing startups create IMPAQT consortium appeared first on Swiss Quantum Hub.